Caroline de Benoist's jewels are precious and delicate: we recommend a few precautions so that they retain their original appearance.
- to sleep with your jewelry,
- to wear them during your sports or aquatic activities (sea, swimming pool),
- contact with cosmetic products (creams, perfumes),
- water (dry well your jewelry in case of contact with water to avoid tarnishing),
- shocks and contact with objects or metal surfaces that can scratch the jewels.
- only with a soft cloth.
- individually in its original box or in a soft cloth pouch, protected from light, moisture and heat.